friday was what

I'll call the beginning of my... project?  Self-given assignment?  I don't know what you'd call it.  I guess project fits best.  It's an idea I had and it's something I want to work on.  Anyway, Friday was the beginning.  From now on, I will try to carry my camera with me as much as possible.  I'm going to have to get used to carrying a bigger purse all the time but I'm really going to give it a shot.

Here's a picture from Friday.


It wasn't what I went for but it's similar and this one was down the road.  By the way, I learned a few new things about cattle and it was really interesting.  And also, I probably couldn't raise them to eat.  I could raise them for somebody else to eat and then, in return, maybe that person could raise a cow for me to eat.  You know, a cow I don't know or have a history with.

On that note, steak sure sounded good so we had dinner in Danbury Friday night.  The place is called Main Street Steakhouse & Bar.  I had a rib eye and Cosme had chicken fried steak.  They sat us at a table in a back room with two other occupied tables.  It was very quiet, close together, awkward and I couldn't take it.  We asked to be moved to the bar where there was more noise and people.  We went to the bar and had dinner.  By the way, they only offer wine and beer but you are welcome to BYOB.  I should also mention that while the restaurant closes around 9:00, there is an after hours menu for anyone sticking around for the nightly entertainment.


Watching Andy Griffith at the bar in Danbury.  That would've been perfect for my new project but guess who didn't have her camera after deciding that morning that she would start carrying her camera with her everywhere?  I will say what my new project is once I get more consistent with it.  I think I even have a name for it.

We both really liked my steak and Cosme's chicken fried steak was good but I would've had them cut the white gravy.  White gravy is definitely not one of my favorite things.  The spinach artichoke dip was good and so was the pecan cobbler, even though it wasn't homemade.

Thanks to that little briefing on Danbury's steakhouse, I'm starving.  I gotta find some breakfast.