sunday was a day

for showers, bridal and baby showers, unlike a few days earlier which was a day for rain showers.  Strat has gotten to where he truly is a big baby.  It doesn't have to be pouring with thunder pounding, it can be getting dark with rain on the way and he takes cover.  He usually hides under a table.  The other day we had rain and it was awesome but Strat stayed under the desk for two hours.
221

As for the showers, I was thinking about shower food for three days before the festivities.  It put me in the mood for deviled eggs.  I broke down and made some Sunday.  It was kind of like my pre-shower warm up. I should do that more often.  Once I got to the showers I was pretty much full.  I took a picture of my last minute deviled eggs but something screwed up with the download.  Here's a few of them.
222

I really could have used a few of those eggs yesterday.  I grabbed a Healthy Choice meal from the freezer and followed the directions to make my classic meatloaf with mashed potatoes, corn and apple/cranberry dessert.  I peeled the cover from the dessert and cut a slit over the corn and heated for 3 1/2 minutes.  The next step was to uncover the meat/potato compartment to flip the meat and stir the potatoes.
223  (again with the gray stripe in the image.  UGH.)

There was no meat.  I laughed and called them.  They said they're sending me coupons for a replacement along with other coupons.  No big deal.  I decided I'd just finish it off and have the vegetables and dessert.  Make that vegetables and part of the dessert.  Most of the apple/cranberry stuff oozed over the edge during part two of the cooking.
224

I was left with not even 3/4 of the meal and a mess in the microwave.  Lunch fail.