i was already way far

behind on photo-a-day and after my two week hiatus from posting, I've only added to the situation.  The last two weeks have been a little busy.  I don't really have much to show for it but just take my word for it, I've been busy.  Just to start somewhere, I'll start with today.  (It is a photo-a-day and how would I ever get by if I didn't post a photo, or 20, from what I do each day?)  I think this weather has me dragging.  It's been so hot and I just haven't felt like doing much, including staying awake... which I've fought.  Today I did tackle my bathroom.  I have a basket of things on the counter and I decided to go all Dodo (my grandmother who cleaned EVERYTHING in sight).  Really now, does anybody else wake up on a Saturday morning and start washing all the crystal?  Anybody besides Dodo?  The next portion of this post, at least the next ten or so pictures, are brought to you by the letter C and the number 5.  You guessed it.  Chanel No. 5.  I bought my first bottle when I was 16 with my first check from my first checkbook...back when checks existed.  Since then, it's all I've worn.  It was always the cologne for me.
187

Since it seems like everyone is supposed to have a perfume decanter, I do too.  Mine's always been empty.  If I were to put anything in it, it'd be Chanel No. 5.
188

Probably this bottle here.  Only one thing though.  This is cologne.  I guess that'd make it a cologne decanter, if there's such a thing.
189

I never wear the perfume; it smells differently than the cologne.  It doesn't smell bad, just different.  Even if I did wear it, it wouldn't need a decanter because it's in a spray bottle.  Maybe that's why it smells differently, it needs a decanter.
190

Anyway, I never use it.  I've grown pretty fond of the bath powder though.  (Don't say I never mentioned what I might like for a gift.  Don't even consider this a hint, I'm telling you flat out.  I like the bath powder.)  See?  It's almost empty.  Picking up some more tomorrow.
191

Never, ever buy me the lotion though.  I'll never use it... ever.
192

I have a small bottle of Coco, just in case I decide to get all crazy and do something out of the ordinary.  It's a tester and I've had it for years.  I don't make it a habit to do something out of the ordinary.
193

On another note, here are a few more things I came across.

Lotion.  I don't use it but it smells nice.  It reminds me of Dodo and bathroom spray.
194

This stuff.  It's to be used by putting a drop in a shot of water and drinking daily for iodine.  I don't normally get around to doing it but it has something to do with hair.  Maybe I need to find drops for memory and energy.
195

One Tylenol tablet that needs to be taken by December of next year.  I'd love to take it now but am waiting to take a Sinus/Allergy headache pill closer to bedtime.  Go big or go home, right?
196

And what everyone has lying around their bathrooms, a fortune.  I like to hang on to them (especially the good ones) because they tend to come true.
197

Look at that.  That was a lot of catching up.  And I thought that much didn't happen today.  Tomorrow I'll fill you in on my vacuuming.