my two favorite sides from

my favorite chicken establishment.
198

I saw a commercial the other night for a loaded wrap at Popeyes.  It's a cheddar tortilla filled with fried chicken and read beans and rice.  On that particular night, Eric was in class at the college and that meant he would be passing Popeyes.  I sent him a text but he had gotten out early and was already on his way home.  I was bummed but later found out my cousin's hairstylist had gone to the hospital that day for food poisoning from said Popeyes.  Needless to say, my bummedness turned to thankfulness.  I couldn't take it any longer and had to stop  for sides yesterday.  They were delicious.  Now I'm trying to decide if I should stick with my original plan of having shrimp with red beans/rice tonight or putting it off a day and having ribs.  Decisions, decisions.