trying to finish off a box

and having a different brand of oatmeal yesterday makes this HEB brand I'm having today even more awesome than usual.  I know I've mentioned it several times in my quest to find the most delicious cinnamon oatmeal but for real, HEB has the best.

Maggie was being unusually calm for a minute yesterday.  They had just finished breakfast and done a little running around and Maggie came over wanting scratches, no licks involved.


She licks.  She gets excited and licks the air.  She loves to lick.  Yesterday she was totally chill and just wanted to hang out.


Then time was up and she started licking again.  Oh, and that licking the vet told me she needed to stop?  She's still doing it.  I put some lavender oil in a dish with some water and rubbed it on her go-to scratching/licking spots yesterday.  She seemed to like it (or maybe it was just the rubbing) and I liked the smell.  Archer wanted a little too so they both smelled a little fresher yesterday.  I'll put some more on her this morning.  If nothing else, she'll smell nice for a little bit.