today's one of those days

where Cosme didn't need breakfast or lunch so I didn't have to get up and do anything.  I stayed in bed a little longer and looked some stuff up on my iPad.  I just got up and had my breakfast of pb&j with jalapeño kettle chips (which were too much for me to handle this early) and now I'm sitting here typing while I sip on my Coke.  Today's also one of those days where I'm not leaving the house.  When I got up I put on a stained t-shirt and an old pair of jeans and I'm going to tackle a couple of things around here today.  My first project will be the cat room.  After all the crafting, things got stuffed and stuck and left where they don't belong.  I need to take care of that today.  If I still have the motivation, I'll move to the garage where it's WAY out of control and is honestly a lost cause right now.  Until more things get moved out, there's still too much stuff and I feel like I'm just moving things around and not accomplishing anything.  But until I get out there and start moving things, it seems totally doable.

We'll see.

I installed the Walmart app on my phone the other day.  I was looking around to see how that shopping from your phone and picking up at the curb thing works. 

I started with something I knew I buy a lot of there.  Chicken breasts. 

Let's see.  Fresh Food.  That's what I want.

 Chicken is Poultry.  Seems easy enough so far.


Wait.  What?  This is Vienna Sausages and pet food all mixed together under poultry.



I'm not doubting the freshness of it but really?  This can of chicken in water looks a lot like a can of Fancy Feast.  And I wouldn't even consider vegetarian chicken flavored broth fresh poultry.


Yeah.  I don't care for it so far.


Let's try another category.  Still going with Fresh Food, let's try Specialty Cheese.


All of a sudden, I'm feeling a little fancier having used Velveeta and Easy Cheese.


Okay, here's one I'd consider a specialty cheese... oh, but Walmart doesn't sell it and it's shipped from another place.


So, I still haven't used the shopping app to shop and pick up curbside but I do know that when the time comes to use it, I need to make sure my chicken isn't pet food.  Honestly though, it'd probably be easier to just go inside and pick up a pack of chicken breasts... unless I'm wearing a stained t-shirt and old jeans and been TCB'ing in the cat room all day.