the downside to watching

videos on YouTube is then they think they know you and want to tell you what you'd probably like.


Wait, what?


I had to watch it to see if it was poking fun or if she was serious.
She was serious.  Then I stopped the video.  Now I'll probably have more videos on talking to ghosts... or getting high.

I have to hand it to Instagram though.


I also give them a round of applause for not showing me what the cat left in the toilet.  Yes, I watched it.

This post made me realize I need to figure out my iPad today.  The new one I got for Christmas still won't let me access my email and to post those YouTube screenshots above?  You know, those pictures taken by my phone of the screenshot on my iPad? Yeah...  Going between Apple and Samsung is hard but each has its pros and cons.  I tried to post from my iPad but my Apple iPad would only access pictures for my blog from my Samsung phone.  How does that even make sense?  Okay, I'm sure it has something to do with Google but you'd think I could get pictures from the actual device I was on.  I tried to email them to myself but I'm still waiting on it to come through.  Ugh.  Whatever.  I guess I'll try to figure something out today because that's exactly what I want to deal with.  I've posted several times on fb that I need a lady's maid.  Add IT tech to that list.  Or maybe there's a video that can show me how to do it.

Maybe I should just give up and bake a cheesecake.