i am so tired but

I also feel so rested... if that even makes sense.  Eric and Paige came over yesterday so that Paige and I could work on wedding stuff.  A couple of her friends came to help too.  We got SO MUCH done.  I can't think of one thing wedding related that we didn't address or finish.  It felt awesome when we were done.  I was worn out and needed a shower in the worst way but it felt awesome.  Once I took a shower I got in bed and then I felt even more awesome.  The alarm went off this morning and thought to myself how wonderful that sleep was.  I stripped the sheets off the bed, stuck them in the washer and now I'm already planning how nice it'll feel going to bed again tonight.  I have plenty of errands to run today and I know I'll be ready for bed soon enough.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing, a ton of wedding stuff.

I did take this picture for an azalea update.


See how one side is great and the other side is kind of spazzy?  I don't know.  Maybe it needs a little more Miracle-Gro this morning.  I thought about trimming those dead looking twigs.  I might just do both.

I also need to look up wherever I found the last fix for my computer, when I thought it was crapping out on me.  Something I did in the library and preferences or something.  It's starting it's thing again.

Okay, I'm about to tackle chores because right now there are tree limbs that I've turned into a tree standing on the kitchen island.  I would put it on the table, where most of the wedding crafts have been, but there are still quite a few craft projects in the way.  Something's got to happen because I'm fighting for room with myself in the kitchen.