i'm almost done with one

of the craft projects and I need to hurry and get it out to the garage.  I've been making a tree and it is one of the messiest things EVER.  I'm covering the base with moss and the branches are so wide, the best place for it is the kitchen island.  Moss is everywhere, including the floor.  This stuff is as bad as glitter.  Just when I think I've cleaned it all up, I put something down on the island and find moss all over it.


This HAS to be completed today and HAS to find a new home in the garage.

One thing that is a quick finish is the chalkboard but I'm finding ways to keep going with it.  Yesterday I pulled out the chalk pastels, hoping they will last on the chalkboard, and kept on doodling. 


This doesn't surprise me.

Anyway, the first thing I do today has to be finishing that tree and getting it out of the kitchen.  Well, after I run a couple of errands and find a spot to put the tree.  Next, I'll put the chalkboard out there just so I'll quit messing with it.  I think I'll move on to computer projects after that and start printing.  I really need to do some spray painting but it seemed a little windy out earlier.  Painting might have to wait for another day.  And somewhere in there, I'll try to squeeze in my regular, everyday things that need doing.

Oh well, it'll all be over soon and then I'll find something else to work on or stress over.