I posted pictures of

Archer yesterday for two reasons: 1. the photo-a-day was "T" and he's the only one of our dogs with a tail and 2. a fb memory came up yesterday of him as a puppy while he was still being quarantined for Parvo.

One of the pictures I posted was one similar to this one.


We all know he isn't smiling for the camera.  It's Archer.  I caught him in between barks because he hates having his picture made.

At first I thought the photo-a-day would be easier if I just settled for this.


Tennis ball in the Treasure hole.  I decided to stick with the tail.  You also have to be careful in our yard because there are a LOT of treasure holes.  A dead possum fell in this one not long ago but I won't go there again.

While I was trying to get pictures of Archer's tail, I heard drinking.  A food and water bowl ended up under this tree and I guess they filled up with rain water.


I don't get why Maggie prefers all the dirty water sources over their actual water bowl with water from the faucet.  I guess she likes feeling like a scavenger.  Oh, this is also where she was storing that last dead possum I talked about.  I probably should have gone under there and dumped out the dishes but I was thinking about the dead possum and anything else that might be under there.  Our neighborhood fb page keeps posting updates with people killing water moccasins on their back porches.  I doubt we'd have a water moccasin out there but I can totally picture a copperhead waiting for me.  I'll let Maggie drink the water.

I have to help out at the church today but I think I'm going to lie down for a minute.  My throat's a little sore and I'm a little nauseous all because of sinus stuff but you know what?  I'm not complaining.  The wedding is over and done with and that's makes everything better.