this weekend we

really fell off the wagon.  We ate out... quite a bit.  We didn't pick up food for EVERY meal but it's almost like that became our goal.  If there was a wagon for being consistent with blog posts, I've fallen off that one too.  For any other wagons I've got going, I'm probably pretty close to falling off those as well.  There's no particular reason for falling off all these wagons, I've just been distracted.

I've been trying to go for more walks.  I planted more herbs the other day to go along with all the rosemary.  I've still been clearing out and throwing things away.  It's just been like that around here.  Speaking of all those herbs, I guess I should probably water them since it's been a few days.  I also need to go to the grocery store.  I need to start some chicken breasts cooking so I can have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.  I also need to pick up a few ingredients for lasagna.

I do have a situation though.  I've got blueberries that need to be made or frozen.  Nothing sounds good.  I guess I solved that problem.  I'll just freeze them.  I also want to make some bread.  I also wanted to get some dough started for cream cheese coffee cakes.  Yes.  I definitely want to do that today.  Maybe I'll just buy French bread at the store.  That'll save me a few steps.  I like how easily I can work through these problems on here.

I'm planning so much to do in the house and kitchen that I totally just filled my schedule and didn't leave any time for a walk.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.  Wait, it's supposed to rain tomorrow.  I'll do it Wednesday and not worry about today or tomorrow.  I'm totally rocking the problem solving today.

Speaking of morning walks, I found this on one last week.  I guess someone got tired of it, I don't know.  I took a picture of it and looked it up when I got home because The Dixie Dude Ranch sounded interesting.


Now I want to go to this dude ranch.  I remember watching an episode of Happy Days where they went to a dude ranch and I was always curious.  Now I've found one and I'd really like to go.  How hard do you think it'll be to convince Cosme into us taking a weekend trip to Bandera?  Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.  I think the chances of me not falling off one of my wagons again is more likely to happen than Cosme taking me to a dude ranch.  For now, I'll just watch that episode of Happy Days.
Ayyyyyeeeee. (or however you'd spell what Fonzie says)