you know how I've

mentioned what a worrywart I am?  And how anxiety should be my middle name?  Well, I've been taking a few steps to make my stomach better for when it does hit.  I started taking my acidophilus again... yesterday and I've started eating more yogurt, two bowls to be exact... yesterday.  Although I should be drinking a bottle of water right now with my yogurt for breakfast, I decided to have a Coke and a toaster strudel.  I'm sure I'll regret it in a couple of hours but right now I have a sinus headache and needed something good to wash down my Zyrtec.

You know, a lot of people have anxiety when it comes to flying.  So do I but it goes beyond that.  I get anxious just thinking about going on a trip.  I get anxious when I think about being gone and what if anxiety hits.  I get anxious when I think about things not going right at home or while away.  I get anxious going to the airport.  I get anxious getting ready to go to the airport.  Don't put me in a window seat, I'll feel trapped and anxious and breakdown in panic right there.  I speak from experience.  I've got it bad.  I hate feeling like that and I hate how irritated everyone around me feels when I get like that.  I don't do it on purpose.  Most times, I'm better if left alone.  If you think I'm in the middle of being anxious, it's best to leave me alone.  I probably won't use my phone either.  I try to sit there and calm myself down but I know it's going to happen.  So, that's why I have tried to make things a little easier on my stomach, except for this morning's breakfast.  Oh, and our plane leaves this evening.  If everything goes as scheduled, I'll be 30 minutes into my flight to Denver at this time tonight.  Did I mention that one of the places I want to go tomorrow is the highest paved road in North America?  It's making me a little anxious.

I might end up eating some yogurt in a little bit.  I have one issue with yogurt.  I don't like it.  Once at McDonalds, Eric wanted the fruit and yogurt so I tried some of his.  I actually liked that yogurt so I started trying some until I found some that tastes just like theirs.  It's Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla.  I buy the big containers of it.  Oh, another thing I don't like about yogurt is the texture.  I solved that problem too.  I scoop some out into a bowl and then stir in some Honey Nut Cherrios.  It's good and so far, the only way I enjoy yogurt.  I had Cosme try some last night and he agreed that it's pretty good.


Although, it does look a little nasty different.  But let's get it straight, it's still yogurt so I don't eat more than a baby bowl can hold.

Now I'm off to finish packing and getting ready for Denver.  So, do whatever it is you do (pray, wish me luck, send good thoughts and positive energy) for us and my anxiety to make it back from Denver okay.  Actually, if you'd rather my anxiety not come along and maybe just go away for good, I'm totally cool with that.