is it me or

did the weekend fly by?  I'm pretty sure it flew by.  The bad part is that it flew by and I don't have much to show for it.  Cosme went driving around with me on Saturday.  I needed to get out and play around with my camera so that, we did.  Although it wasn't as much as I'd hoped for, I did get out.  We headed out to a cemetery off of 523, between Angleton and Oyster Creek.  It was always creepy at night and everybody would go out there as teenagers.  It's not like there were any rituals going on or anything, it was just the thrill of being scared.  Actually, this was the first time I'd ever seen this place during the day.  Although it was a little scary, I think it's mainly from remembering how terrified I was before.  Oh, and it is on a dead end street.  That just feels a little freaky.

I also never knew it had a name until now... and that it's a historical site.

I've always enjoyed Texas history, especially in this area.  This makes me want to get in my car and do a historical marker tour.  Hmm, maybe one day.  I guess until then I'll focus on all the other things that need doing, like laundry and grocery shopping.

I have a couple of pictures of the cemetery and I posted them HERE.  Go check them out.