yesterday's word

was green.

I'm a little late posting because I didn't get the picture until I was at the grocery store last night.  While there, I saw these olives and there you go... green.  For the record, I cannot stand olives.  I don't know what it is about them (other than the taste, texture and smell).  On a more delicious note, I bought shrimp for today's surf and turf.  I'll prep some shrimp brochette shortly and head down for some filets after that.  I'm thinking about sides.  I have asparagus but think I'll stick with baked potatoes or maybe twice-baked.  I can't believe I'm having shrimp today.  Since I don't eat fish, shrimp is all I eat on no meat Fridays during Lent.  This is the one time of the year that I actually get tired of shrimp.  When Easter rolls around I'm almost completely burned out.  I guess shrimp brochette doesn't really count since it involves bacon.  Yum.

Today's topic is "night" so don't expect to see the photo challenge until tomorrow.