and here we are

at the last day of February.  I made it for the whole monthly photo challenge.  Today's inspiration is "something you're listening to".  I actually had to make a trip to Walmart before I could listen to anything.  I couldn't find my earbuds anywhere.  I've been looking for days, knowing that my Wednesday walk to get the newspaper was coming up.  They're gone so I had to run and get replacements.

You know how when you've been outside and sometimes you walk into the house and it feels hot?  That was me.  I came home from my walk and I needed to adjust my temperature.  I went and sat in the backyard and listened to my music.  Well, I laid there (lied there?) until my battery was just about dead.  Now that I've chilled out and ate a clementine, I guess I should get started on things that need to be done.