time is the word of

inspiration today.

Not only does the watch represent time but I just happen to have this old Emily Post book out.  (Yes, I was looking something up earlier.)  This book is Emily Post's book for young people.  It is clearly from another time.

Last night we were watching tv and a Mazda commercial came on.  I really liked the song so I had to search it immediately.  This is it.  The crowd is a little obnoxious but the song is good.

Speaking of guitarists, when we saw Buddy Guy a few years ago, there was a guitarist that opened for him.  We saw Honeyboy Edwards.  There was a lineup of everyone that died in 2011 during the Grammy awards the other day.  (Not that died during the awards but throughout 2011.  The lineup was shown at the Grammy awards.)  Honeyboy Edwards died last year.  You know who also died?  Doyle Bramhall.  I saw him perform in Surfside in 1993.