today's inspiration

was 10am.  At 10:00 this morning I was getting set up for pics so I picked the end of my lens for the photo-a-day.

After two weeks to prepare, we finally had Senior Serve last night.  We were exhausted.  Eric made it in from his trip to Austin a few minutes before the show started.  I know he was stressed not only from running late but also because it was left to his friends to set up his equipment and check it all out and he was wondering if he remembered The Star Spangled Banner.  Although he was a little irritated with how it went, I thought it went well.

Lauren left this morning, Cindy and Earl came for me to get pics of Bailey, Mom and Dad stopped by on their way back home and after everyone left I got on the couch and took a 1.5 hour nap.  It was much needed and totally enjoyed.  I think I could use another day like this one.

Here's a pic of Bailey from this morning.  She wanted the camera.  I wish we could have gone outside but it it was a little chilly and windy.