where you work is

today's topic.

Just because I don't leave the house for work everyday doesn't mean I don't work.  I work at home, unless I'm out running the roads to take care of business.  They don't call it housework for nothing.  When it's time for photography, I do it here.  I am always working at home.

Yes, I realize my front door looks bare.  I did have a potted topiary there for a long time but it was looking pretty bad so I waited a few months and threw it out.  I've been on the lookout for something I like.  Speaking of sprucing up the front door, my doorbell button is messed up so I bought a new one.  I found this one online and I really like it.  I wanted something more ornate than what's up there now.

I've researched how to change one out and it looks pretty simple.  It looks like all I need to do is flip the breaker off, unscrew the old, put the wires on the new and screw it on.  My only problem is I don't know which breaker cuts the power off to the doorbell.  Since the current one doesn't work, I can't flip and see which turns the lit up button off.  You know what though?  Now that I look at these two pictures of the door and the button, I'm wondering if it even matches.  UGH.