self portrait

for the 10th day.
I did it this way because I never have before.

I decided to make cinnamon rolls to send on my parents 40th anniversary camping trip this weekend.  I called my aunt and told her I was bringing some to her to take.  I then told my mom but she said someone else was bringing some along.  I sent a text to my aunt letting her know I wouldn't be sending them.  I had already started the dough but decided to just put it in the fridge and work at a slower pace and finish them today.  I talked to my aunt this morning and she said she knew the others would be there but she wanted mine too.  Oh well, it's too late.  They're leaving in an hour and I won't have them ready by then.  Now I'll have way too many pans of cinnamon rolls.  I think there might be a giveaway on Facebook to anyone willing to come pick them up in this nasty weather.