today is

Wednesday so that means one thing.  I have a morning walk down to buy the newspaper.
263

Strat was waiting for me at the door.
264

This morning my music selection was a little more enjoyable because I've added a few more songs to my library.  Thanks to Dad's collection and the fact that I now have ours on my extra hard drive, I've got access to so much more.  I think most people would be surprised at the variety of music I enjoy.  I've got everything from Dean Martin to Rob Zombie, Neil Diamond to Texas Tornados.  Okay, so I might only have one Neil Diamond song, but it's there... along with one from Warren Zevon.  You get the idea.  I think I finally decided on something though.  Email questionnaires always seem to ask the one question, Beatles or Rolling Stones.  My answer was always that it depends on my mood.  Going by my music library, my mood is mostly Rolling Stones.  I know The Beatles never really had much available but John Lennon did and I have some of his stuff but I think my preference usually leans towards The Rolling Stones.  Their music might not be as complex or well written or whatever as The Beatles but it's good and it sounds like music to have a good time to.  (Well, a lot of it, anyway.)

I don't remember if I posted this or not and I don't really feel like going back and looking.  Ahh, I guess that's where the benefit of tagging posts comes in.  Oh well, I rarely tag anything.  Anyway, I went to a few showers back in August.  One shower had the most delicious raspberry tea.  I called my friend to see what brand it was so I could run out and buy some immediately.  It was Great Value from Walmart.  I never would have guessed.  It seems like I've been drinking a lot of it lately and I figured I would share... or re-share.
 265
Not only is it totally inexpensive, it's easy.  Just add water like you would to Kool Aid.  It can be made by the glass or the pitcher.  I think I'll pour another glass while I listen to my extensive music collection.