i'm pretty sure

this has been a bug.  I hadn't talked to Cindy since Monday evening but she called today.  After talking for a little bit, I found out that Cindy, Brittany and Brittany's boyfriend, Chris, all started with the same stuff Monday night and Tuesday.  Considering I was over at Cindy's on Sunday and was around all three of them, it would be quite odd if it weren't a bug but the pistachios that made me this ill.  I still can't stand the thought of a pistachio though.  I made it to the living room last night and was watching tv.  I saw three commercials for pistachios and thought I was going to be ill with each one.  I might just be ruined as far as pistachios go.  For now though, Thursday is going better.  I'm up more and getting more done.  Now that I found out this is probably a bug, I've sprayed Lysol through the living room.  My stomach is still a little funky but I found a nice break from my Gatorade.  Hot chamomile tea.
258