just as i sat to

write this, I realized it's already lunch time and had to grab a bite to eat.  This day is flying by and the fact that it's daylight by 6:30 isn't helping one bit.  I like waking up before the crack of dawn.  It makes me feel like I've made good use of my day.  I got home late last night and got to bed around 12:30 this morning.  We had already planned on Eric going into school late so he could be at his computer to register for spring courses as soon as registration started this morning.  This allowed me to go back to sleep when Cosme left.  After a couple more hours of sleep, I woke up without the assistance of an alarm clock at 6:30.  The sun was out... ugh.  I woke up and lounged knowing I'd need to have Eric up and ready for school so he could register and head out the door.  Luckily, he started a little early so he found out a little early that there were issues with how many classes he wanted to take and online payment not being available yet.  He was already late for school and wanted these classes so we headed over to the college.  Every time I go to the college, I remember how much I hate that place.  We talked to a lady and she let us know that he needs a certain form signed by a counselor to have that many hours as dual credit.  Since we were there and it was fairly slow, we waited.  Eric was called back and I stood and waited.
261
Have I mentioned how much I can't stand that place?  I was waiting and thinking about my time there.  Blgh...

There was quite a bit of construction going on but I looked out the window and remembered sitting at the base of those steps during one of my art classes and doing a drawing in charcoal.  I didn't really get much out of that art class.  I really felt like it was a step backwards from what I'd already had.  (Yes, I know the reflection of my hand and phone are in the window.  It's symbolism.)
262

Anyway, Eric got his course selection settled and approved and we were out the door at 9:00.  I have so much to do but it already feels like 2:00.  I hate that.  Also, at 6:00 this evening it'll be so dark and feel like 10:00 and time for bed.  I vote we undo the time change.