everything was going my way

yesterday morning.  I don't know what it was, but everything was just working out.  That wasn't the case this morning.  I was ready for a redo before 9:00.  I think the garbage disposal might've crapped out on me.  It was humming and not grinding, then it wasn't even humming, and then it started stinking.  I went ahead and got a new one today in case the other needs to be replaced... the other one that isn't very old.  I don't know what it is with me and garbage disposals.  I guess it's better than head gaskets.

One thing that wasn't a bummer this morning was the seed progress.  Looky here.


Yesterday morning compared to this morning.





And don't forget about the tomatoes.


Then the zucchini in the pot.


And guess who else decided to come out and party?  The zucchini in the flower bed!


My small containers should be here today.  I can't wait to move some of this stuff.

Oh well, it's the baby's nap time but the guys could show up at any time to mow.  I'm really hoping "later today" is around 4:30 or 5:00.  That would be ideal.  I guess I'll go sit and chill.

I'll try not to post any garden updates later, but I'm not making any promises.