Every once in a while

I get this urge to shop for healthy food.  I'll stock up on vegetables, bags of salad, and all the ingredients it takes for healthy meals.  Then there was last Saturday.  I don't know what came over me.  I'd already put the Oreos away, but here's some of the other stuff.


Oh, Specs is also doing curbside.


I'd been wanting to try an Aperol Spritz.  Cosme said I'd probably like it, but then again "it's probably not strong enough".  It was good, but not something I'd have all the time.  Next time I'll more than likely just stick with bourbon and Coke.

We've been having some fun with the sidewalk chalk.  I decided I'd start taking pictures since the weather eventually washes it all away.

My version of a cat.


Cosme's cats always have piles of poop drawn behind them.  The baby likes to point that out. 

I've gone with a food theme the last few days.

 
Cosme thought my plate with a burger and fries was a hat.  You can see the baby's abstract marks over there too.  She hasn't really tried to draw anything specific yet.



I drew the wonky slice of cake yesterday afternoon and ended up with a couple of burns on the palm of my hand from the driveway.  The things we do for art...

We got the Purple bed frame for our mattress a couple of days ago and got it set up last night.  I love it.  It's a little higher than our last frame and low profile box springs, but those box springs weren't doing much for our Purple mattress.  It's back to being amazing now.  And once again, I don't think I moved all night and slept SO HARD while Cosme now has to get used to it all over again.

I'm off now.  I'm alone today so I'm doing grocery pickups and cleaning... and a blog post.