i think I have the bed

gadget situation under control.  I ordered a little bedside pocket for the remotes so we'll see how it goes.  It should be here today.  While I was at it, I fixed my favorite headphones.


These are seriously the best headphones.  Little bits have been breaking off lately and I've been gluing them back.  Glue wasn't an option this last time, but I couldn't stand the thought of throwing them out just because one side was dangling.  I didn't take a before pic but they looked just as bad as the after pic... but they still sound awesome.

Another thing that's really been giving me problems lately has been allergies.  Sheesh, it's been bad.  Allergies and sinus pressure, ugh.  I ran out of Zyrtec D last week so I was taking Benadryl and a nasal decongestant.  I didn't have to worry about passing out because the baby wasn't here.  She's back and now I've had to wean myself off the strong stuff.  I'm telling myself Zyrtec is helping but the lingering pressure and sneezes didn't get the memo.

Oh, my car also started acting up.  I tried to take off the battery cables to clean everything but couldn't.  I took a dinner/Coke break and thought about how much I didn't want to take it to the shop.  I guess that gave me the strength I needed.  I went back out to try it again and it slipped right off.  Whatever.  I also covered myself in OFF! the second time.  When I went to remove the positive side, everything just crumbled apart.  I headed to AutoZone just before 9:00 and picked up a universal terminal.  Lexus isn't about making anything easy so forget about anything universal fitting.  I spent the rest of the evening looking for the fastest way to get a positive terminal while trying to keep the S/H as close to free as possible.  I finally found one on Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow.  Until then, I'm without a ride.

Cool.  I need to get some groceries today.  I need to return raffle tickets to the church.  Remember when I was saying there wasn't really anything going on?  I jinxed myself.

A new photo challenge starts today.  This month it's free choice.  Just take a picture of whatever you want.  I actually had an idea that I might do.  I thought about doing a picture a day of something my right hand is doing.  You know, like driving (well, that was one of my first ideas but clearly that isn't happening yet), cooking, grabbing... just whatever.  I also thought about doing a photo for the National __ Day.  You know how it's always something?  National Taco Day?  National Say Hi Day?  I think I might do a pic for each of those.  I think I'll go get started.