bed should not be a

stressful place.  The other night I was stressed.  There was so much going on and it was seriously driving me mad.  My phone and iPad were both connected to their chargers and lying on top of me while my earbuds were connected to one of them.  I had to keep the weighted blanket on me because the Bed Jet on Cosme's side was blowing cold air.  There were also a couple of remotes floating around.  I had to get up to come to the kitchen and I felt like this.


I seriously had to start calming myself down.  There was so much going on with so much stuff everywhere I really felt like I was about to flip.  I have a feeling that weighted blanket helped me stay calm.  That won't happen again.  I will fix the system.  There has to be something that can fix the chaos, or at least keep it in check.  Even if I have to have one of those bedside pockets, something will happen.  I guarantee it.  Once I got settled into bed though, I slept good and hard.