hello, is this thing

on?  (tap, tap)

I had a minute to spare so thought I'd try out the computer.  I don't have time to try to see if I can add a pic because the baby's stirring but so far, things are looking up.  I might be back in business.  Knock on wood.  I didn't do anything except turn it off and leave it alone for what?  A month?  I also changed the batteries in the keyboard.  Fingers crossed.

I've been looking for my Diana f+ this morning.  I can't find it and the last place I remember using it was San Antonio.  I took a picture of the Alamo.  The good news is, I thought I lost earbuds and a stress ball during my hospital stay but I just found those yesterday.  That camera might eventually show up... I just hope it isn't 10 months down the road.

Got to keep looking before the baby wakes up.  Although, it was because of her I found the earbuds and stress ball.  Maybe I should let her dig for the camera.