If I'm going to have to blog

on my phone, I might as well take advantage of it. I'm sitting in the pedicure chair right now. Maybe I should've been doing this all along.

Other than getting a pedicure today, I'm working on babyproofing the house.



I never did any babyproofing for Eric because he never had any desire to get into things. He just wanted to take things apart.  The baby is a lot more curious.

We did have our first mishap the other day. I had this Peter Rabbit dish set on display on a lower shelf.


No worries though. Nobody got hurt and I found a replacement online that should be here soon. 

So, yeah. This weekend I'm trying to make things a little better.  I also really need to figure out meals. We've been eating out so much because it's easier and I'm tired when it's time for dinner.  I'm going to plan and prep this weekend.  Whether it's trying to figure out what to make in the crockpot or making casseroles to reheat later, something has to change.  I should probably add an energy-boosting vitamin to today's grocery list. I don't know.

Oh well, the pedicure is wrapping up so I guess I will too.