i went to Pinterest and

looked over ways to get over a blogger's block.  I found a list of 400 blog topics.


 Personal growth?  Okay.  That's sounds a little deep and not really like anything I'd post, but okay.

1.  A list of monthly goals?  Did I not make it clear enough in my last post???  I'd like to make time for posting and my photo challenge.

4.  30-day challenge?  Don't ask me that again.

5.  Ask your readers questions.  No.  Then I'd have to enable comments.  Besides, that's what texting and facebook are for.

7.  Motivational and inspirational quotes and what they mean to you?  Next.



16.  How to deal with toxic people or toxic work/school environments?  Quit.

19.  Something negative that happened in my life that turned out to be a blessing in disguise?  I hated my job.  I quit.  Oh, not too long ago, Chicken Express put a leg and a thigh in my box instead of two legs.  I ate that thigh and realized that I like thighs and they are my favorite now.

20.  How you keep yourself from breaking down mentally?  LOL, bless your heart.

22.  What calms you down and why?  I'll let you know when I figure that out.

Okay, so maybe personal growth isn't the best topic for me.


DIY Projects and Crafts?  That's more my speed.

2.  Your favorite stores to get your materials.  We have one store.

3.  A review on various arts and crafts stores.  I went to our one store yesterday.  I need more Christmas wrapping paper because guess who already started Christmas shopping??? (insert smiley face and clapping hands)  Hobby Lobby has everything Christmas imaginable out, EXCEPT WRAPPING PAPER.  I was so disappointed.

I'm done.  I soon realized that none of the things I was reading had anything to do with a blogger's block, but it was all about making money and getting traffic on your blog... my top priorities (insert eye roll and head shake).

Oh well, there is one thing new happening around here.  My disco light was delivered yesterday and it's pretty awesome.  A friend saw it and ordered one as well.  I told her we could put them together and run them in the same room.  I don't know if she thinks I'm serious about her coming down and doing it, but I am.

More good news.  Maggie caught a possum last night.  I saw it breathing after she dropped it so I tried hard to get her inside without it.  It worked and there was one more possum able to walk away on its own.  I do keep the shovel by the back door, but it's never fun to need it.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now.  I need to run a few errands and believe it or not but I haven't even made my bed yet.  It's almost time to start making lunch and the bed isn't even made.  What's next?  Back to daily blog posts???  Maybe an unmade bed is the answer, except to numbers 20 and 22.  A made bed definitely helps keep me a little calmer.