Mom called on her way

home Wednesday and told me she left tamales in the refrigerator down here.  I went over to grab them yesterday and we decided that was going to be our dinner.  I offered to make nachos too.  We had tamales first and a little bit later, I started on the nachos.  I checked to see if we had a can of beans I could use.  Looking in the pantry, I accidentally pushed something and it knocked into an extra jar of salsa.


Not good.  There was glass everywhere, including my foot.  It wasn't anything major but broken glass is always a headache.  I called Cosme and he pulled a little piece out of my foot but then got a piece in his foot.  I hopped to the bathroom and rinsed off my jeans and foot.  It was a mess.  I eventually got it cleaned up and then had to recover a little bit before finishing the nachos.  I hope I didn't miss anything.  The baby will be here today and we definitely don't need her finding any stray pieces.  ugh.

Oh well, I eventually finished the nachos.  There was a can of beans in the pantry and I used a little taco meat too.  We didn't need the salsa, thank goodness.