Yeah, I know it's been

a while but for one thing, I'm still trying to get a routine going.  I started this blog in 2007 and things were a little different then.  I had a system.  I'd almost always do my blog posts in the morning after I took Eric to school and that worked.  It was always a morning routine.  There are some mornings now where I'm just too tired and too many other things need to get done before babysitting starts.  You'd also think that with a baby around, there's plenty of photos to share.  Yeah, there actually are, but I don't share those pics here.  I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular but there are creepers out there.  Also, since I'm busy with the baby, I don't have time for any other photos like I used to.  Maybe one day she'd like a field trip out to the beach but not today.  Another thing that's got me is this computer.  It wants to do its own thing.  Today it's making me double click for everything and it's annoying.


One other thing that has me missing from blogging lately is that I don't have much to talk about.  Here are a few things that have been going on:


  • I had a birthday.
  • We celebrated a first birthday.
  • I broke three fingernails.
  • We needed dessert so I mixed a baggie of peanuts, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
  • I've done laundry.
  • The dogs are still getting into trouble.
  • We had a tropical storm.
  • I got a pedicure.
  • We've had so much cake.
  • I've been dealing with allergies.
  • I slept for half a day and it was awesome.
  • I haven't done my photo challenge for a week or so.


You get the idea?  It's just the same old stuff.  I might look into a blog challenge just to deal with blogger's block.  (If that's not officially a thing, it is now.)  I'll probably get back with the photo challenge with the new month.  For now though, I'm not babysitting for a few days so I'm trying to TCB.


Here's what I have planned:


  • I need to cut my fingernails down because I can't type for crap.
  • I need to get my oil changed.
  • I need to get my car inspected.
  • I need to cook meals.
  • I need to start working on Christmas lists.
  • I need to finish off a roll of film in the Diana f+.
  • I need to buy frames for a few other pictures.
  • I need to take inventory of my Christmas wrapping paper.
  • I need to think about Halloween.
  • I need to catch up on Stranger Things.
  • I need to relax.


I really just need some inspiration or motivation or both.  I think I will look into the blog challenges.  Maybe that'll be like a little jumpstart that I need to get back on here.  Once I get back to being more consistent, maybe that routine will happen.  I don't know.  I have to figure something out.  I can't just stop.  This thing's been around for 12 years.  It's basically a scrapbook at this point.

I'm signing off for today.  I'm going to look up a few challenge ideas to get my brain back in it.