once again i

was looking on Pinterest and saw a couple of things.  I think I saw and wrote about the same or similar things last year.  Whatever.  It's along the same lines of every other daily challenge there is.  Write about something, take a picture of something, make something, eat something, clean something, get rid of something... like I said.  Whatever.  I might try it or combine a few.  There's no way I'd do them all.  An example: List 10 things that make you really happy.  No.  First of all, I don't like to open up like that.  Second, I'm not going to jinx myself like that.  What?  Tell the world what makes me happy so it can be taken away?  I really love how McDonalds has $1 drinks all day.  Why would I want to go and talk about it and how awesome it is?  That just sets me up to have it taken away.  Is it just me?  Am I the only overly paranoid or superstitious person out there?  I'll keep it light and not so deep.  Example: What is your love language?  What does that even mean?  I only speak English fluently (and half the time I don't even do that so well).  Or is it deeper than that?  I love to talk about McDonalds $1 drinks?  Again, not jinxing it.  Maybe I've got a few issues to work out.  Or what about this one: Bullet-point your whole day.  Honestly, that's something I don't even want to see.  If I did, I'm pretty sure that's what facebook is for.

I did see a kind of interesting one.  It's a 30 day song challenge.  I'm doing it.  Well, I'll do it as best I can.  Example: What's your favorite song?  (insert eye roll)  I'm not nine.  My favorite song to what?  Clean to?  Dance to?  Chill to?  Drive to?  Oh well, I'll try to sum it up but that's not easy because chances are, in 10 minutes I'll have another song on repeat.  OH MY GOSH.  This is harder than I thought it would be.  Fine.  I don't have a favorite song.  It depends on my mood and what I'm doing. 

Who thought of all these daily challenges anyway?  No wonder I can't find one worth sticking to.

Forget it.  Today they all suck and it's annoying me.

When I was in bed last night looking through all those lists and messing with my camera, I did a selfie.  I camera selfie, not a phone selfie.  Here it is.  I look a little irritated.  That's what these lists are doing to me.

And for the record, I wasn't irritated.  I was just looking at the camera, thinking of things to do.  Now I'm off to wait and see what tomorrow's list challenges bring.