i have not

been able to get warm today.  Well, I got up and started moving and I got a little warm but right now I'm sitting here and I turned the little heater on to help out while I drink my Coke and try not to think about having the munchies.  Although, this would be the perfect time to bake something.  I could use the oven for a little heat and have sweets while I'm at it.

Every so often Kroger does this whole mix and match thing where you can get good deals when you buy 5 or 10 of certain items.  They had one going on last week.  I had no plans of getting anything from that list until I went to buy orange juice.  It was buy 5, get the sale price.  I found my 5 items and before I knew it, I had 9.  That's where they get me.  At that point, knowing I didn't need more of what I already had, I was left walking up and down aisles trying to find the tenth item.  I was getting irritated by the time I saw peanut butter.  So I got it.


The only problem?  It's Skippy.  I bought it with no intentions of eating it plain or on a sandwich.  I eat Peter Pan.  Sure, I could give Skippy a try but no.  I'm not going to.  I like Peter Pan.  I'm stubborn like that.  I had one thing in mind when I bought the (as far as I'm concerned it could be) off brand of peanut butter.  COOKIES.  Thinking about it though, I just baked a cake the day before yesterday and right now I'm not really in the mood to bake anything.  Oh well, I guess I'll just keep sitting here being cold, fighting off the munchies while a full jar of bake-able peanut butter sits in the pantry.

Cake, anyone?