for the past few

days I've wanted to go for an early morning drive with my camera.  I really thought it would happen this morning but it was way too cold.  I stay colder than everybody else so lately I've been doing a lot of layering.  Right now I'm wearing two shirts and one of those is warm and cozy like a big fleece blanket.  I was doing fine but my feet were freezing, as usual.  I remembered the emergency nor'easter friendly socks I bought in Boston and now I'm wearing those on top of my regular socks.  The bad thing is if anybody else was here, they'd be fine.  I'm sure they'd be wearing shorts and t-shirts.  The good news is that green is showing back up on the plants and winter will be gone soon.  The bad news is that green is showing back up on the plants and summer will be here soon.