excuse me for

my absence but it's been a little crazy around here.  You know those nights when you get in bed and you just think and maybe say, "ahhhhhh"?  I've had quite a few of those lately.  We've had Eric's 18th birthday lunch celebration, the actual birthday dinner, Mom ending up with pink eye, several trips to Houston and one of those trips being a full day of shopping and then there's the normal stuff that goes on each day.   I do have a couple of pictures from yesterday.

I heard clanking and knew the cats found something to play with.  I figured there was no harm in that.  When I made it to the living room I saw the clanking was a cup of water that had been knocked off the table.

After we got Mom into a doctor and back home with medicine, I drove to West Columbia to pick up egg rolls and a pan of noodles from our favorite manicurist.  I got to drive through this.

Last night we had Eric's birthday dinner.  He wanted Chinese food and banana pudding.  I ended up not making the dinner but drove to Pei Wei and picked up a family order of sesame chicken (his favorite dish) but we also had Vietnamese egg rolls and chicken with noodles that I picked up from the manicurist.  I know it was an unusual combination but it was his birthday and that's what he wanted.  If anyone is questioning why there aren't any pictures of the birthday boy then they've obviously never had a teenage boy.  Pictures are rare.

Now to get going for everything on the schedule for today...