i have no picture to

show.  I wanted to show one but wasn't able to get it because the lights were out.  I'll try to get it tonight.  Even though I don't have anything to show, I do have a few things going on.

It's that time of year where I rely on Zyrtec D to get me through the day.  Sinus pressure, itchy watery eyes, sore throat from drainage, it's all here.  The problem with Zyrtec D is I can't take it at night because it makes me restless.  I have the same problem with Tylenol PM.  I toss and turn and feel itchy.  So since it's a 12 hour pill, I take one early and hope it gets me through the day.

Today is the first day of Eric's last semester.  I'm positive I'll cry at graduation because I'm a cryer.  I get angry and I cry.  I get sad and I cry.  I get stressed and I cry.  I get scared and I cry.  The strange thing is, sometimes I react by uncontrollable laughter.  I'm one extreme or the other.  Don't judge me.  Nobody's perfect.

I'm excited but feeling a little sick because we're getting rid of cable this week and getting AT&T U-verse.  I'm excited because AT&T has so much more to offer and U-verse sounds pretty awesome.  It has so many more channels and so many more HD channels compared to what we have.  And however internet awesomeness is measured, it'll have more of that too.  It makes me feel a little sick because I have to call and end the relationship with our local cable company.  I dread going in and turning in our equipment and facing them so I think I might send Eric.  They've always been nice and helpful and quick to respond to problems.  One time I had the cable guy come and fix whatever I messed up on with our sound system and wiring.  He came while I was out Christmas shopping and I called home to ask Eric if he'd come yet.  Eric told me he finished and they were playing video games.  Well, it wasn't just the friendliness of the cable guy because that always seems to happen to Eric.  Anytime someone comes to deliver or do work, they always start conversations with Eric.  He even made an online video game buddy with the pizza delivery guy.  He doesn't get that from me... or Cosme.  Anyway, I hate to break up with the cable company.  I don't think it'll be as bad as breaking up with the yard guy.  It's not like the workers at CMA have any control over what channels they offer or the quality of the reception.  For now though, I need to catch up on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Speaking of which, next time I dvr it, it'll be in HD.  Woohoo!