i finally got the

picture I wanted... sort of.  Mom drove me around the block last night and I had my camera set but it wasn't going to happen.  I could've tried to work a little harder but we were stopped in the middle of the street in front of a stranger's house.  (Making us seem almost as creepy as the tree.)

Here's what I got with my camera.  You get the idea of how creepy this tree looks.  I really think this is the creepiest tree I've ever seen and the lighting only adds to the creepiness.  One could possibly imagine this tree coming to life, talking and grabbing a person.
As we drove off and got too far to back up down the dark, winding road, I remembered my phone in my pocket.  We drove back around the block and I got a better image.  It's not what I wanted but it's better than what I got with the camera.  Pretty creepy, huh?

To end this post on a lighter, cheerier note, I give you Strat.