yesterday i did something

I haven't done in a long time.  I dropped Eric off and then went for a drive with my camera.  Now I'm ready for more and am hoping to go downtown Saturday or Sunday.
photo-a-day, day 91

In other news, the playing of Taps is in order.  I lost a great pair of jeans from excessive wear.  They were a good pair of jeans.  Once the hole in the knee formed, I quit wearing them in public... except that one time to get donuts and I felt like a rebel, oh, and a trip to Bucee's too.  They acquired another hole that I was avoiding but checked myself every time I went out to do yard work.  It's too much now, it's grown.  It's not too revealing but it's also not 1988.  I could keep my jeans if I wanted a pair of short shorts but that's totally not how I roll.  I took a picture to post but don't worry, it's only the knee hole.