i drove to have

Brittany do my hair in San Marcos yesterday morning.  It was a rushed drive that gave me a headache but I was only 45 minutes late.  On my way home I was stopped by a train in Luling.  I halfway wanted to stop at this place.  I wasn't really hungry but I was just curious.
photo-a-day, day 116

I finally had my breakfast.  My usual breakfast phases are peanut butter toast, oatmeal and egg sandwiches.  Not together, but rotating.  For the last couple of weeks I've been on a cinnamon toast kick.  I had to stop and make it before it was technically too late for breakfast and I missed out.  I didn't have any yesterday and I didn't want that to happen again.
photo-a-day, day 117

Note:  I was so discombobulated with that last post, I didn't even put the day number.  If I were to have a seasonal theme going on it would definitely be discombobulated.

Another note:  I chose not to take my pictures with my camera because the cord to my card reader left the house attached to Eric's friend's video camera.  Hopefully I'll get it back today.