and, here we

go...

Thursday, April 14 was a crazy day so I'm giving you a picture of Eric warming up at the talent show from Friday night
photo-a-day, day 104

Eric was awesome at the talent show.  He did great!
photo-a-day, day 105

Saturday morning was the San Jacinto Parade in West Columbia.
photo-a-day, day 106

Sunday was our walk at Memorial Park.
photo-a-day, day 107

Monday was all about chilling out and relaxing after a crazy and stressful few weeks.
photo-a-day, day 108

Tuesday was all about running around taking care of errands that were neglected during the chaos so I'm posting a snail.
photo-a-day, day 109

Wednesday is another shot of the talent show because it was that good.
photo-a-day, day 110

Thursday is from my neighborhood walk.  I realized yesterday that Memorial Park must have me spoiled because their trail doesn't make my shins hurt like these harsh sidewalks do.  Also, I don't feel obligated to wave and greet at Memorial Park... always a plus for the anti-social.
photo-a-day, day 111

And again, because he was that good, another picture of the talent show.  This time it's Eric's solo.
photo-a-day, day 112