i posted on

April 21st to note how bad I've been and needing to catch up.  I also forgot to post something...

HAPPY SAN JACINTO DAY!

Yes, I forgot to do a San Jacinto Day post.  I can't believe that.  Oh, but even more than that, I can't believe I didn't to a post for something else...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!

I already covered the old pictures so I guess I need to come up with something else now.  A few years ago I believe it was Lauren's birthday when I started the picture-posting birthday acknowledgement.  Maybe I'll start this year on Lauren's birthday with a lack of acknowledgement.  I don't know, that's probably not the best idea.  Although I didn't post on the blog, I did post on her Facebook wall, call her later to make sure she saw it since she never said anything about what I thought was a funny ecard, buy her a birthday card a week earlier that I still haven't mailed and sent part of a birthday present up to her yesterday.  I'm not a total failure when it comes to her birthday.

Since I haven't done a photo-a-day, I'll go ahead and post one.  It's my picture for Lauren's ID on my phone and one of my favorites of her.
photo-a-day, day 115