once again,

I'm falling behind.  I do have a good excuse.  The first excuse being the main reason and the first photo.  We spent the weekend lounging.
photo-a-day, day 29

Once the weekend was winding down, it was time to switch to another gear.  By a "Cinderella story", I don't think anyone meant being down on hands and knees scrubbing grout with a nail brush.  I might give it one more try when that can be my sole chore of the day.  That's tough work but I think it's meant for someone with a heavy duty machine.
photo-a-day, day 30

I really don't know what the deal was with yesterday and my hands.  I could not quit slamming them into things.  It was bad.  After "EFF!!!" a few times (if you know me, you know the word that came out of my mouth actually was "eff" and not another word), the last time was actually an "O-M-G, REALLY???"... It hurt.
photo-a-day, day 31

Just a warning that as hard as these last three photos were hard to come by, number 32 might be harder.  The weather turns wet, windy and cold today.  I'm not leaving the house until Thursday, seriously.