my latest

thing is playing with pictures on my phone.  I'll spare everyone and not post any from my Old Booth app but here's one from the Retro Camera app.  I have way too much fun with this thing.
photo-a-day, day 41

Yesterday I was talking to Mom and Cindy on the phone and the conversation turned into one about eating out.  Fogo de Chao came up and then it was stuck in my head so last night Cosme and Eric and I went for dinner.  It was good and I finished it off with creme brulee.  It was also good.  I've always hated creme brulee but acquired a taste for it a year or so ago.
photo-a-day, day 42

I had to buy the cats food today.  I came in and sat the bag on a chair.  Looking at this picture removes any wonder as to why Strat is over 20 pounds.  Even though the bag is sealed he can't stay away.
photo-a-day, day 43