once upon a time

I was posting a photo a day, then I got sick.  I'll try my best to catch up here.  I'll admit that most of the pictures I'm about to post are from one visit to Walgreens but hey, I haven't been out much.  Before it all started, I went grocery shopping.  I've been wanting a lot of fruit and I loaded up, hoping it might help keep the nasty flu bug out of this house.  
photo-a-day, day 50

Then Eric came home coughing.  Then Eric woke up with fever.  I took him to the doctor and he said it was a sinus infection and not contagious... yeah, right.  Anyway, while I was getting his prescriptions filled, I stood around looking at all the different things Walgreens has to offer.

Apparently somebody took the whole "who's your daddy" thing to an extreme.  In case you have doubts, Walgreens can help you out.
photo-a-day, day 51

You can also find out what drugs you've been taking or how drunk you are.
photo-a-day, day 52

I was already starting to feel something coming on at this point.  I was coughing and had chills.  I felt a little nauseated and seeing this stuff didn't help.
photo-a-day, day 53

Maybe if I'd forgotten about fruit and just took vitamins like these, I wouldn't have been such a wimp and gotten sick.
photo-a-day, day 54
 
One morning I woke up to find my own version of Chinese guardian lions (minus the powerful mythic protective powers) sitting on each side of our entryway.  By the time I got my phone, Strat started walking to me but you get the idea.
photo-a-day, day 55

I have one more to add to be totally caught up but it's time for a break now.  Besides, that's all I've got for now.