this first post of

the day is for yesterday's photo.  For a while I've been wanting us to get out and clean the garage.  It happened yesterday and I'm so glad.
photo-a-day, day 44

One of the reasons it's been difficult to keep up with the photo-a-day is partly because I don't carry my camera everywhere.  I know it seems like I do but honestly I don't.  I've finally decided that my phone's camera will help me out and make it easier.

Now to get busy.  On Saturday I realized that both of our cars had expired inspection stickers.  Eric and I drove them down to Kwik Kar and NEITHER passed.  Their computer wouldn't even read my car and Cosme's car has a bad tire.  Saturday, in a complete panic, we drove to League City or Webster or someplace over there to Alex Rodriguez Mercedes to get my car inspected.  Just wanting an inspection and halfway expecting an extra fee for a computer-related problem, I was thrilled to hear that the car was finished and was just being finished up in the car wash area.  This morning I dropped Cosme off at work so I could get his car taken care of today.  I'm exhausted from waking up at 3:00, driving to Houston and back and even making a quick stop at Walmart.  I was home by 6:00.  Now I'm just waiting on a call from Firestone to see if they can have my tire soon or if I need to call around.  I have too much to do and can't sit by the phone and wait all day so I'm off to take care of business.