i was hit with another

bug last night but this time it was the "get online and make a family tree" bug.  So while the rest of the house slept, I sat here on Ancestry.com trying to dig up all things on my family.  The problem is I get really into stuff like that and can't stop... which explains why I finally went to bed at 3:00 this morning.  As I sat on the couch and searched and had periodic coughing frenzies, Strat decided he wanted to snuggle.  He was right up on my arm and when you have a "husky" cat, that doesn't make things easy.  The easiest way was to type with him ending up in a headlock.
photo-a-day, day 56

After I got his picture, I decided to get one of Lucille too.  I mean since I am a cat magnet and she was right there at my feet...
photo-a-day, day 57

No, I haven't forgotten that I have an actual camera.