i tried a new recipe

but one of the ingredients looks like it came from the pet or feed store.  Wow, that really doesn't look appetizing.  Actually, it turned out okay and I'll probably end up making it again and possibly even with other variations of spices.  Do you know what it is?
photo-a-day, day 37

I seriously need to keep another pair of shoes near the laundry room door.  These shoes are almost always there so I'm almost always slipping them on with socks.  Today it was black socks but it's usually white.  Not only does it look bad, but it looks really bad.  I swear it's not intentional.  My feet stay cold so I like to keep my socks on if it's just to run outside and when there's a pair that's so easy to slip on... There I am with my socks and Mary Janes.  I'm working on it.
photo-a-day, day 38

By the end of the day, I'll be caught up to day 39.  Oh, and the feed/pet store ingredient is cereal.  It's Fiber One.