yesterday i ran to

Houston with Cindy.  We were in a fabric store and I was sitting at one of their tables.  All of a sudden, there was a head resting on my arm and the side of my face was being licked.  Meet Toro the Argentine Dogo.
He was huge.

Seriously huge.  Look how big his paw was compared to my hand.
It was the same size.  Toro liked to sit in this chair.  At times he would curl up like a lap dog but he would also sit up like a person and look out the window.
Look at his butt in the chair.  His head is at the same height as a person.  Here's Cindy sitting next to Toro.
Toro liked Cindy.  Cindy liked Toro.  He was a really sweet dog.
She got up to talk to the saleslady and Toro wanted her back.  He sat straight up in the chair, held out his paw and waved it, motioning for Cindy to come back and scratch him a little more.
So she did.  I think she wanted to haul something else home in Earl's new truck besides fixtures for the shop.