you might remember

a post from a few days ago about my loyalty issues.  No, it's not the yard, the yard is fine.  It's my nails.  I sent a text asking if the girl was available to do my nails.  Guess what.  She quit.  I was so disappointed.  My friend Mindy and I went last week for pedicures and I had to use a stranger... a man stranger at that.  I have a problem with men giving me pedicures.  Oh well, the whole man nail tech is a totally different story but I think it has something to do with my "don't touch me" issue.  So for now I'm without my regular girl for my nails.  It makes me sad because I knew she did good work and she also knew how to deal with my ticklish feet.  The benefit is I don't have to rely on her schedule to get my nails done.  So it comes down to the fact we "broke up" and now I'm playing the field.  So much for loyalty.