wow, i really needed

that rest.  I honestly planned on posting Friday but I was too tired.  Eric had an accident on his skateboard Wednesday night so we called an ambulance because he hit his head and was pretty much out of it.  The ER doctor called Eric's doctor and we were told to stay the night until he could come in the next evening.  We were released around 11:00 Thursday night.

Since when did hospital meals consist of hamburgers and fries?

I thought it was all bland chicken with unsalted vegetables and jello for dessert.  Hey, where's the jello?  When did they start serving ice cream sandwiches?
Oh, and the watered down tea?  Forget that too, now it's cans of Coke.
So much for nasty hospital food, this stuff wasn't that bad.  Just ignore the Whataburger cup, they don't serve that.  We were hungry first thing that morning and had been warned by one of the nurses to not expect much from the cafe.  So when my friend Norma called, I asked if there was any possible way she could swing by with a Whataburger delivery.  She did and we were SO thankful.

This was my little area on my bed/bench.